Mr. Salem Shout-Out!
Click here to see Mr. Salem's Welcome Parents Letter.
Starting October 1, 2018, only PTA members will receive the weekly e-blasts. Register now to stay up-to-date with what's happening at SRMS!
If you are new to Membership Toolkit, follow the instructions below. If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with SRMS or another Ridgefield PTA, you can use the same account to log in here and then skip to step 5.
- Create your account by clicking here.
- On the right, select New User > Create Account, and follow the prompts.
- Click Verify my Email and then check your email for a link. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam folders.
- Verify your email.
- Log back in and finish the registration process: add your children and contact information, set your directory publish preferences.
- Once you've create an account, you can join the PTA, volunteer and purchase spirit wear.
- Communication! To subscribe to eblasts, newsletters and calendars, don't forget to update your E-Blast/Calendar subscriptions. It's only by creating an account that you can be included in the directory, class lists and E-blast list.
Don't forget to subscribe to the weekly PTA E-blasts.
Digital Addiction: No One Wins When Kids Get Hooked on Games
Dr. Paul Weigle
Date : Wednesday, October 3rd 7 PM
Location : Ridgefield Library Main Program Room
Noted digital gaming disorder expert Paul Weigle, M.D., discusses the psychological, academic, & behavorial perils of chronic digital gameplay among children and adolescents, then offers practical and enforceable strategies for limiting on-line game time. Register here.
Did you miss some of the project resilience events? Click here to view previous presentations, as well as resources.
- Wednesday, September 26
- Tuesday, October 2
- Wednesday, October 3
- Friday, October 19
- Friday, October 26
- Monday, November 5
NEW! SRMS Magnets
Show your school spirit everywhere you go. Click here to order your magnet today!