There will be an IMPORTANT MEETING for 8th grade students and parents on January 17th at 7PM at the Ridgefield High School Auditorium. The transition to high school will be discussed and information will be provided for class selection and registration. Please see the complete letter at the SRMS Counseling Center webite.
Also for your reference is the attached letter from our guidance department with additional information.
This is our major fundraiser for the year!
Your generous donation helps the SRMS PTA fund multiple cultural, character, and educational programs for our students. No amount is too small and every donation is appreciated!! To donate now, click here.
No More Mean Girls: Strategies for Raising Strong, Confident, Compassionate Girls
Feb 1, 2018, 7pm, Ridgefield Library
Full listing of upcoming presentations, as well as previous 2017-18 presentation materials and videos that are available for 2017-18 Parenting the Selfie Generation events can be found here.
Did you miss the last project resilience event? Click here to see previous presentations, as well as resources.
The Ridgefield High School National Honor Society will once again begin hosting FREE tutoring/homework help sessions weekly on Tuesdays & Thursdays. Click here for more information.
Looking for fun ways to foster our kids love of writing? The RPS Young Writers Conference is looking for new authors for the convention this year. If you are a published writer (currently working in the field or retired) we would love for you to share your experience & writing style with our Ridgefield students.
The conference is being held on Saturday, March 17th at East Ridge Middle School. You can sign up for 2 morning sessions (grades 4th & 5th) and 1 afternoon session (grades 3 only) or just the 2 morning sessions.
If interested please email Tanya & Kim at youngwritersconference.rps@
Register now for the SRMS PTA website to stay up to date on activities and events!
If you are new to Membership Toolkit, follow the instructions below. If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with SRMS or another Ridgefield PTA, you can use the same account to log in here and then skip to step 5.
- Create your account by clicking here.
- On the right, select New User > Create Account, and follow the prompts.
- Click Verify my Email and then check your email for a link. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam folders.
- Verify your email.
- Log back in and finish the registration process: add your children and contact information, set your directory publish preferences.
- Once you're in, you can join the PTA, purchase a print directory, volunteer and purchase spirit wear and a chromebook case.
- Communication! To subscribe to eblasts, newsletters and calendars, don't forget to update your E-Blast/Calendar subscriptions. It's only by creating an account that you can be included in the directory, class lists and E-blast list.
Don't forget to subscribe to the weekly PTA E-blasts!
- Tuesday, February 6
- Thursday, February 8
- Friday, February 16
- Monday, February 19
- Friday, February 23
- Tuesday, March 6
- Thursday, March 8